all inclusive wedding package
Truly all inclusive wedding packages include all vendors required for the wedding, coordinating, and handling the details of the event from the day the bride books, until the last guest has left the reception, and the reception location is cleaned up. Many all inclusive wedding companies work with their brides for up to one-and-a-half years prior to their wedding.
With an all inclusive wedding package, “all inclusive” should mean all the hard work is taken care of and the bride makes all the fun decisions – dress, clothes, honeymoon destination.
An all inclusive wedding package should include coordination of the entire event and all the vendors for a successful wedding (caterer, baker, photographer, videographer if you want one, officiant, reception venue, ceremony venue, florist, staff, music, linen rentals, chair cover rentals, table and chair rentals, etc).
It would cost more for the bride to go out and do the wedding herself than it would to buy a complete wedding package, plus she gets full coordination and a professional staff and crew.
Planning and putting together the specifics of a full-scale event, which a wedding is, takes numerous hours and event expertise.
With an all inclusive wedding package the couple gets everything for their wedding—all they need to bring is the dress and rings.
The beauty of all inclusive wedding packages is that the bride can customise the package. The bride does not have specific selections they are required to choose from; they bring their ideas and the perfect wedding is created. The wedding company should be there to offer suggestions and help guide them through all that is involved in planning and running the full-scale event that is a wedding.
With many complete wedding packages the bride gets the best professional vendors in the area at steep discounts.Many all inclusive wedding companies use their bargaining power to save brides money and time.
With an all inclusive wedding another person worries about:
• Mailing out several different deposits and contracts
• Orchestrating who arrives when.
• Will the tables and linens be delivered and setup before the cake arrives?
• Who will pick up the linens, set them up, and then return them?
• Who will pick up and setup all the chairs, linens, favors, flowers, decorations, bar, beverage table, gift table, sign in table, buffet tables?
• Who will cleanup from the ceremony, reception and the kitchen at the end of the night?
• Who will clean and package up the bridal keepsakes at the end of the night?
• Who will cut and serve the cake and champagne?
• What happens when the florist gets sick the morning of the wedding and can’t deliver the flowers?
• Who will run out to find someone, somewhere?
• Triple confirming arrival times and services with vendors.
Your complete french wedding package company should offer you discounted pricing and a stress free event that is run based on your own wishes